Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Eli


This isn't a great scan of this picture because I cropped it to fit in a scrapbook. You'll have to click on it to make it bigger, but I couldn't refuse to post this of Eli. I took it at Myrtle Beach the summer of 2004 when we met the Farcin clan for vacation. I was scrapbooking these pictures yesterday - I'm a little behind - and this was my favorite. So, happy birthday Eli. I love this picture of you sitting in your own little "pool" at the beach. I'm sure you are over your fear of the waves now!

2 comments:

thumms said...

Ha Ha!! that was a fun vacation year. It was Danny's first trip to Myrtle with the Farcin's! I can't believe it's been 5 years. p.s. Aaron wore those trunks last year in his "private pool"!! xoxo kerri

FarcinsFollies said...

I had forgotten that Eli didn't always have a head full of curls!!
Thank goodness for old pictures. I love looking at them. (What's this I hear about the Bahamas??)